Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let God

Today I encountered quite a few females whose 2014 has not started out to a great start. 


They dealing with university stress, relationships,broken hearts,financial stress, loss of motivation, comparisons, sadness,depression and many more.

I really felt I needed to blog about this as all those feelings/emotions can be taken away with in a second if we allow Jesus to take the wheel of our lives,of our emotions/feelings. If we ask him to,he will. 

That's how amazing our God is, a God of the supernatural, a God of the impossible. When it feels as if there is no way or it feels like you drowning and you need a gasp of air ask God to enter your situation and take over,he won't just give you a gasp of air but a new fresh breathe.


Don't let your situation/feelings or emotions take over your life.Jesus Christ died on the cross for us. Don't waste time dwelling on feelings and emotions of the world.

Pray to God,speak to him,read his word.

He will get you through it all,have faith:)
Let go and let God :)

PRAY:
Lord I pray that you will take over every situation that anyone is going through and I pray you will take away stress and that you will heal broken hearts father,and financial break through will happen in your name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment